may the odds be ever in your favour
Добре дошли в българския форум за поредицата на Сюзан Колинс "Игрите на глада"! Пожелаваме ви приятно прекарване тук и нека шансовете да са винаги на ваша страна!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Добре дошли в българския форум за поредицата на Сюзан Колинс "Игрите на глада"! Пожелаваме ви приятно прекарване тук и нека шансовете да са винаги на ваша страна!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Светът ще гледа.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3

4 posters

Иди на страница : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Съобщение [Страница 1 от 7]

1ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Вто Яну 31, 2012 4:40 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

In this topic you can chat only in English. Have fun!

Последната промяна е направена от mims ~ на Чет Фев 23, 2012 7:54 pm; мнението е било променяно общо 1 път

https://hungergamesbg.bulgarianforum.net

2ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Чет Фев 23, 2012 7:41 pm

everlark

everlark

Soooo whats up folks xD

3ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Чет Фев 23, 2012 7:53 pm

chockypedia

shapeshifter

Oh, hey there naughty le grin
We're trying to find someone who wants to sign up here but god, that's hard le grin

http://chocolatereflections.blogspot.com/

4ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Чет Фев 23, 2012 8:00 pm

everlark

everlark

Trust me, i know how it is le grin
But i'm sure peope will like your forum, it's so nice in here ^^
Oh, and i'm just inlove with your skin <3

5ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Чет Фев 23, 2012 8:03 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

Thanks ^^
I made the skin, it took me like four hours but it was worth it :]

6ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Чет Фев 23, 2012 8:09 pm

everlark

everlark

Totally!
aww, the gifs in your signature are wonderful <3 This interview is just amazing, Josh and Jennifer are so funny le grin
OMG I just can't wait for the movie *fangirling* le grin

7ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Чет Фев 23, 2012 8:15 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

I know right, I couldn't stop giggling cat emoticon
OMG me too, I have no idea how I'm going to survive a whole month ;___; Which scene are you most excited about?

8ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Чет Фев 23, 2012 8:33 pm

everlark

everlark

YEAH, and you watch and giggle and all the time you're thinkin "omg, they are so cool, they are so funny".. it's just.. crazy xDD
we have to learn how to survive until 23st of March hah le grin About the scenes... well, i love all of the moments in the book and i don't have favourite but - i don't know why - i'm really excited about the interviews... i've always liked Ceaser Flickerman, he's a good man! le grin

9ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Чет Фев 23, 2012 8:37 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

OMG yes, they should have so many interviews together!
I've always loved Ceaser, too, why we don't have such good hosts in Bulgaria le grin And I'd love to see Gale's reaction while watching the games, I bet it's going to be so effing funny le grin

10ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Чет Фев 23, 2012 9:09 pm

everlark

everlark

yep <3
our hosts are not hosts, they're just standing on the scene, talkin bullshits and smiling le grin
Oh, it will be amazing, i'm just imagine "5..4..3..2..1"; all the tributes start running and Gale is in District 12 waching his best friend in the HG

ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Tumblr_lzu3alhypm1r293o8

and he eats popcorns and drinks coca-cola le grin it'll be spectacular! le grin
no, no, Liam will try to look scared, i'm sure le grin but, still - funny le grin
I'm actually angry at him.. not Liam - Gale.From the first moment in the woods with Katniss i was sure that he'll fall inlove with her.. but i love the scenes when he helps her and they act like a REAL friends not like they're inlove eachother (although Katniss was never inlove with him).
I love the scene in Mockingjay, when Gale helped her and he kicked Boggs in the face and climbed after her on the roof.I just love the fact that there is no crap like "Oh no Katniss, you can't go, i'll sacriface myself for you, because I love you; you're not strong enough"... OMG, i hate this thing ;x le grin I just love boys who treat girls like they're on the same power level le grin Maybe it sounds stupid but this is exactly what i think about this.
Oh and don't get me wrong - I love Boggs, i just love the moment too.

I want to ak you - what do you think about the end of book three? ^^ I was about to cry, but when i read the last sentence i just couldn't do it.. the things i didn't like was Prim's and Finnick's death.. Finnick was one of my favourite characters, he was so amazing! ;( And Prim was the best little sister ever.. and the separation of Katniss and Gale was a terrible thing too.. they were not perfect as a couple but they were so cool as best friends and then he just left and everything was so different and really sad..
omg i'm sorry, i talk a lot, i just want to hear your opinion :)

11ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Чет Фев 23, 2012 9:28 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

Don't worry, I talk a lot, too and I love reading THG opinions ^^

I bawled my eyes out actually ;D I hated that almost everybody I love died, but this is war after all. (and I'm a Harry Potter fan, so this helped a little le grin ) I think that Katniss and Gale's seperation was really terrible, but I completely understand Katniss. Even if they were best friends, the thought of Gale possibly killing Prim made Katniss not being able to look at Gale in the same way :[

A lot of the THG fans hate the third book, but I'm actually satisfied with it. Maybe I expected something more, but it was pretty good in my opinion. (even though I would prefer not to say how many tissues I used le grin ) What do you think about Peeta's hijacking though?

12ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Чет Фев 23, 2012 9:58 pm

everlark

everlark

oh I like Harry Potter <3
agree, even if he stayed with Katniss, they were never going to be the same.
honestly I expected more too.I loved it, I really did, but the 1st and the 2nd book were more interesting.Maybe because of the Hunger Games, I don't know, but Mockingjay was really different from book 1 and 2.However these books will always be the best I've ever read.

oooohhh ccoommoonn I wanted to cry toooooo! ;( le grin One of my friends said that I'm heartless and I felt terrible about that.But other friend said that the book made me stronger (he's crazy about this things and worlds, which are never going to exist, that's why he told me this crap).Hah, he's so funny when he start to talk about this <3 le grin Anyway..

I really, really liked Peeta's hijacking though, cause when he was kidnapped by the Capitol I thought that they'll beat him to hell and this sort of tortures but I didn't expected hijacking though.It was a good idea.And, of course, everything happened because of the pathetic and stupid president Snow, which I hate more than every evil character, who ever existed.
And what about you, did you like this whole mess with Peeta's mind? And who is your less favourite character if it's not Snow?

13ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Чет Фев 23, 2012 10:15 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

A friend of mine didn't cry either when she read the books le grin

I didn't expect the whole hijacking thing and in one way I'm bitter about it because Peeta doesn't deserve crap like this, but I think it was good for Peeta and Katniss's relationship. Katniss stopped taking him for granted and realized how much he truly means to her. And seeing Katniss in a totally different light was good in my opinion ^^

I don't hate a lot of characters, I like almost everyone tbh. But less favourite characters are Snow and president Coin (lol, I'm original) Btw I'm curious what are your favorite quotes from the books? :33

14ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Чет Фев 23, 2012 10:53 pm

everlark

everlark

I wanted to, but I couldn't.. however, I'm heartless now headbang le grin

Yeah, and they totally stuck together from that moment!

Ugh, Coin is awful character, I hated her from the beginning.
My favourite quotes.. one of it, and probably the most favourite, is not actually a quote, it's more like a phrase but I just can't forget it.
It's Finnick's:

"Want a sugar cube?"

It's totally awesome, I remember how worried Katniss was when he came to her before the interviews and he was dressed like... wow.
Okay, now serious.
I really like this "Happy Hunger Games", "And may the odds be ever in your favor" thing, but one of my favourite is this - "We fight, we dare, we end our hunger for justice." from Mockingjay and OF COURSE the last lines from Mockingjay again:
"You love me. Real or not real?"
I tell him, "Real."
Oh I forgot to say, I love that the book is written in present tense le grin <3
I love Peeta's quotes - all of them - but my most favourite is "I'm more than just a peace in their Games."
I love Haymitch's quotes too:
"Here's some advice. Stay alive."
And again Peeta: "It's not necessary. My nightmares are usually about losing you, I'm okay once I realize you're here." - he's so perfect <3
And I love this one:
"You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope."
it was very interesting story about how Katniss and Gale met the avox girl in the woods and so.I love avoxes.
This quote, when actually Katniss was reminding to herself who she is, is one of my favourite too:
"My name is Katniss Everdeen.I'm seventeen years old.My home is District 12.I was in The Hunger Games.I escaped.The Capitol hates me.President Snow killed my sister.Now I'll kill him.And The Hunger Games will be over..." aaaand so on.

And I can't without mentioning that the songs in the books are wonderful <3 Especially "The Hanging Tree", it's just so melancholic, but there's some kind of piece of love in it.. and brutality too. le grin In brief - it's just a little creepy, but cool.And Rue's Lullaby is amazing too.

What about your favourite quotes? ^^And what do you think about the avoxes and the whole idea of Hunger Games? cat emoticon
Some people say it's cool and they'll be pleased if there is the same tv show in real life, but... seriously? I would only agree with them if I hadn't got brother and a sister.

15ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пет Фев 24, 2012 11:25 am

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

The books are full with so many awesome quotes, I find something good in every chapter ^^ I think my favorites are 'I'm more than just a piece in there games', 'You here to finish me off, sweetheart?' and 'I must have loved you a lot' (all Peeta quotes le grin ) Oh, and I loved that quote so much: “Well, don't expect us to be too impressed. We just saw Finnick Odair in his underwear.” le grin

I love avoxes ^^
Oh, and I just remembered a thing I found at tumblr:

british boys: hey babe, how are you? you look lovely today
american boys: whaddup shawty you lookin good winna winna chicken dinna hellz yeah lets get naked
avox boys:
le grin

I think the whole idea of the Games is really good, but I don't think it can be a tv show in real life... The Capitol made the Games to show people how they own them, how they can easily take the lives of their beloved and luckily we don't live in a world where a country like Panem is trying to control the population in every possible way. But even if there is some kind of a tv show like that, nobody will die. ;] (Well, actually, the Games are like a mix of Surivor and Big Brother, so we kind of have a tv show like that le grin ) Btw I love the idea of the arena at the Quarter Quell. It was brilliant in my opinion. Do you have many friends who are fans of the books?

ps: your signature is perfect heart

16ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пет Фев 24, 2012 2:35 pm

everlark

everlark

Aww this one with Finnick is amazing too <3
and the thing about the avoxes is so awesome (in some scary way) le grin ^^ they can easily win a girl's heart with only one smile le grin

I think the same way about the Games, there's no chance for us to live in a world like that one in the books.
Hah yeah le grin But however is good that in Survivor people don't have to kill each other le grin And I think that if the people in Big Brother could kill each other, they definetely would do it. le grin

The Quarter Quell is a great idea, totally agree with you. ^^

Most of my friends don't like books and when I talk about reading they always say I'm crazy... Only one boy and a girl who are my friends, have read the books and they really loved them.The other ones just don't want to listen to me when I'm talking about The Hunger Games. le grin But I chat with a lot of people in the internet, who I'm always discussing things with, like I'm doing with you now. le grin
Do you have friends, who are "bookworms" or..? le grin
And what's your opinion about the stylists, who are preparing the tributes for the interviews? What do you think - are they connect in some way with the tributes and they like these kids or they're just doing their job?
(one more death here - Cinna.I loved that man, he was so brilliant, perfect and he was a great person.And I just remembered a quote from him, which is pretty awesome - "I'm still betting on you". <3 He was like her best friend, except Gale, and maybe Finnick, and she lost him too.)

ps: thank you so much <3

17ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пет Фев 24, 2012 3:04 pm

chockypedia

shapeshifter

*shamelessly joining the conversation about frends who read thg*
Oh, I'm proud to say that I made my English teacher read the first book! le grin She just started it, but that's an achievement ;dd

http://chocolatereflections.blogspot.com/

18ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пет Фев 24, 2012 3:07 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

Most of my friends like to read, but I have friends who totally loathe it. I know five people in real life who have read the books and the other ones are interested/want to read the books because I talk a lot about THG le grin

I don't think that all stylists understand what the kids are going through and how important the outfits are. Maybe most of the stylists don't even try to connect with the tributes unlike Cinna. He understood Katniss and knew what to do to help her get out of the arena alive. He is one of my fave characters ^^ I felt horrible when I found out about his death, but I'm happy that he died for such a great cause. In my opinion Cinna was some kind of a father figure in Katniss's life - he protected her, understood her, believed in her, wanted to help her in every possible way he could. Katniss was lucky that she had not only a stylist, but a friend :)
What was the biggest shocker for you? The books have so many turning points, I was actually scared what I'm going to read next le grin

btw, do you have a tumblr? ^^

19ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пет Фев 24, 2012 3:36 pm

everlark

everlark

chockypedia - You really have to be proud, I can't even talk to my english teacher le grin

mims ~,You're lucky, I hate that most of my friends don't have the same hobbies like me.I can't even talk to my sister about books, because she's always busy.

Yeah, Cinna is an exception, he's different from the other characters.
But who cares - father, best friend - he'll always be remembered from Katniss and that's the most important thing. ^^

Well, I don't have a biggest shocker.ALL of the them are shocking for me. le grin But maybe Prim's death and only because she was the most important person for Katniss.. I just have that habit - when I read a book I always try to put myself on the main character's place.I was shocked about Finnick's death too but the way he died just suprised me... I didn't expect it and I was feeling strange about it.And then the drama came.
Cinna's death was shocking too, but from the beginning I knew that something would happen to him... nobody in these books, who is so perfect, can live a lot.And I wanted to say that Lenny Kravitz is just perfect for his role. ^^
One of the most shocking moments was when Snow said that the tributes will be chosed by the winners of the past Hunger Games.I actually didn't get what he wanted to say and after 5 minutes re-reading that 1 sentence, I just realized what's happening and I was going to pluck my hair off my head. le grin

And, yes, I have a tumblr. ^^ I can't put a link in my post but the name of it is dalicole.tumblr.com .. I know, this is Finding Nemo, but I love fishes le grin

20ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пет Фев 24, 2012 4:05 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

I always put myself on the character's place, too, so this is why it tooks me so long to read it when a character does something emberrassing. I'm just looking at the ceiling wondering why the hell he/she would do something so awkward. le grin

I totally agree about the deaths you've mentioned. I find it kind of ironic that Prim died, because Katniss volunteered to keep her safe. I don't have a brother or sister, so I can't really feel Katniss, but if someone I loved died I would feel totally the same.

One of the biggest shockers for me was when Snow announced the rules of the Quarter Quell. I didn't expect it at all. I don't think that was originally the idea of the Quarter Quell - Snow just changed the rules so Katniss can die. And omg, the end of Catching Fire. Suzanne really knows how to make somebody to want to read more and more. ;] I reread that part for like ten minutes before I realised what was happening.

Btw, one time I was reading Catching Fire at school - I just started it. I was in Biology class and I was super bored, so I decided to read the book. I was reading the part where Gale kisses Katniss when my Biology teacher came to me and took my book. She read the first pages and even read a quote out loud to the whole class! And a lot of people in my class heard 'Gay' and not Gale, lmao. Let's just say that I had a lot of explaining to do after that le grin
ps: followed you, you have a lovely blog <3

21ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пет Фев 24, 2012 4:37 pm

everlark

everlark

Yes, totally, and you always feel a little ashamed of the strange things that he/she does and it's very... strange. le grin

Yeah, the all thing was so sad, but actually it was good that Prim didn't die in the Hunger Games, she died because she was helping people and that's kind of good death.It's not cool that she died, not at all, but it was better than being "just a piece in their Games".
I have a brother and a sister so, believe me, when something bad happen it's just not cool... it's awful, terrible, the worst thing ever.

Snow just suprised us all, all he wanted was to kill Katniss.. Oh, the end was just amazing, Suzanne is really good author. (:

Oh, if my teacher touche my book I'll go crazy, but to read the lines is worse! Haha "Gay" maybe is a new name for Gale that we don't know yet. le grin

ps: thanks, I followed you too, your theme and your blog at all are wonderful <3

22ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пет Фев 24, 2012 5:40 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

she died because she was helping people and that's kind of good death.
Yes, exactly. If I had to die right now, I'd choose that way. ;]

Do you think that the deaths will be very brutal in the movie? The movie is rated PG-13, because of the violence, but I'm unsure exactly how horrible the deaths will look.

23ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пет Фев 24, 2012 6:52 pm

everlark

everlark

Yeah, it's kinda proud death.But let's not think about dying right now, please le grin

I'm not sure actually.I was thinking about this and I still can't realize how they will make the deaths and so.. I'm interested in Rue's death.. I just can't watch how this 12 years old girl dies.And how the mutts will kill Cato.. this was an interesting moment but it'll be brutal in the movie.
Okay, the 1st movie is okay, the deaths are not that bad, but what the hell they are going to the with the 3rd movie which is based on Mockingjay? Finnick, Prim, Boggs, Coin, Snow and all the dead characters.. I don't know how they are going to do it.

Oh and, THANKS GOD, for that the movie is not rated PG-18 cause I was going to kill myself.

24ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пет Фев 24, 2012 8:02 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

Yeah, but the audience needs to feel the terror, so maybe they will make it as realistic as possible? (well, withouth scaring everyone xD)

And the third book is going to be in two parts. What do you think about this? Where you think the first part should end?

25ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пет Фев 24, 2012 11:23 pm

everlark

everlark

I hope it will not scare me le grin

I was really happy when I found out that there'll be two parts of Mockingjay and I think the first one should end just after Peeta attack Katniss, when they saved him from the Capitol... What do you think?

Sponsored content

Върнете се в началото  Съобщение [Страница 1 от 7]

Иди на страница : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Права за този форум:
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите