may the odds be ever in your favour
Добре дошли в българския форум за поредицата на Сюзан Колинс "Игрите на глада"! Пожелаваме ви приятно прекарване тук и нека шансовете да са винаги на ваша страна!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Добре дошли в българския форум за поредицата на Сюзан Колинс "Игрите на глада"! Пожелаваме ви приятно прекарване тук и нека шансовете да са винаги на ваша страна!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Светът ще гледа.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3

4 posters

Иди на страница : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Съобщение [Страница 6 от 7]

126ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Мар 17, 2012 8:24 pm

everlark

everlark

FYL. (Fuck your life) le grin
I'm kidding, tonight I'm just a little crazy. le grin
Don't u have anything to read?
Or, yeah, chat with us? We are totally NOT that boring, right? le grin

127ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Мар 17, 2012 8:28 pm

Raindrop.

Nope, not boring at all. Yeah, I am reading A Song of Ice and Fire Book 2 right now but I'm too tired right now to focus on it.

128ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Мар 17, 2012 8:30 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

I plan on buying the first book, but after I see THG, because I'm definitely spending a lot of money on tickets. xD Is anyone going to that 'shoot with a bow' event that CinemaCity is organising?

https://hungergamesbg.bulgarianforum.net

129ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Мар 17, 2012 9:02 pm

everlark

everlark

I was thinking about this series but I'm still not sure that I'm going to buy the 1st book.

And I'm not going to the event organized by Cinema City cause I think is pretty stupid.Don't get me wrong, I love bows and arrows after the HG and I love the books and the movies, no matter that I haven't see them yet, but these guys from our country are getting crazy, ya know..
What, they are a bigger fans from us now? I think they're overdoing with those stuff... and hhoooookkkaayy - there are a lot of fans, but what are they going to do next, make a real Hunger Games? C'mon, this is becoming trite.. I mean not the Hunger Games but this real games that they're doing in real life.I'm starting to think that they'll make themselves a game-makers.. ugh.
Sorry for all of this but I'm angry at this people..

130ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Мар 17, 2012 10:34 pm

chockypedia

shapeshifter

everlark написа:But don't you have another cinema in another town where you can go for the premiere? I mean, town, which is near to yours?
No, Gabrovo and Tarnovo are the closest ones. There isn't a cinema in Gabrovo, and Arena are not showing THG if I decide to watch it in Tarnovo.
So... I can go to Rousse, Sofia, Stara Zagora or Plovdiv le grin and none of them is a option. >.<

My plans for March 23rd: stalking zamunda and the pirate bay until somebody uploads THG with shitty quality sad

http://chocolatereflections.blogspot.com/

131ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Мар 17, 2012 10:43 pm

everlark

everlark

chockypedia написа:
everlark написа:But don't you have another cinema in another town where you can go for the premiere? I mean, town, which is near to yours?
No, Gabrovo and Tarnovo are the closest ones. There isn't a cinema in Gabrovo, and Arena are not showing THG if I decide to watch it in Tarnovo.
So... I can go to Rousse, Sofia, Stara Zagora or Plovdiv le grin and none of them is a option. >.<

My plans for March 23rd: stalking zamunda and the pirate bay until somebody uploads THG with shitty quality sad

OMG, I'm so sorry. sad
I can't tell you anything else, if I could help you, I would.

132ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Мар 17, 2012 11:03 pm

chockypedia

shapeshifter

Nah, it's okay :) After 20 hours of swearing like Kingsley, I think I got over that le grin

133ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Мар 17, 2012 11:09 pm

everlark

everlark

Yup, don't worry, I'm telling you - I give this movie one week to raise up on the forums and sites. ^^

134ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Мар 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Raindrop.

Sorry for abandoning you guys last night but I had to go, and fast le grin
I'm sorry you won't be able to watch it soon. if it's any help, I will watch it after the 15th of April, probably..

135ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Мар 18, 2012 5:18 pm

everlark

everlark

I feel bad and I cannot watch it with full pleasure ig u guys don't watch it at the same time.

136ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Мар 18, 2012 5:25 pm

Raindrop.

Yeah, it sucks.. But I have 839728953 movies downloaded and a lot of books to read so I have stuff to do until then le grin

137ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Мар 18, 2012 7:33 pm

Raindrop.

Sorry I'm doing a double post but I need to ask something. Anybody knows a good dirty fan-fic? I'm in the mood le grin

138ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Мар 18, 2012 8:21 pm

everlark

everlark

Raindrop. написа:Sorry I'm doing a double post but I need to ask something. Anybody knows a good dirty fan-fic? I'm in the mood le grin

I was searching actually but I can't find yet.. if I find something I'll tell you. le grin

139ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пон Мар 19, 2012 6:57 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

OMG, guys, I just realised that THG comes out this week! I can't believe we made it jfmskmsmfs fangirling

https://hungergamesbg.bulgarianforum.net

140ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Вто Мар 20, 2012 1:14 pm

everlark

everlark

ajhjdhuivfomcvfouga YEESS! Finally, I can't believe it too... fangirl fangirling

141ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пет Мар 23, 2012 2:52 pm

everlark

everlark

I AM the most miserable and stupid person in this world.I am surprised by my own foolishness.

142ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пет Мар 23, 2012 2:58 pm

chockypedia

shapeshifter

What's wrong?

143ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пет Мар 23, 2012 3:49 pm

everlark

everlark

I am wrong.
I had a fight with my mum and now she hates me.
F@!JFIOWEU02!! How can I be so stupid?
Tomorrow our family was about to go and work on the place where we're going to live after 1 year and earlier today she (my mum) asked me if I will go with them and I said yes and 5 hours later I told her that I'm not going and that's only because I'm really, really, REALLY tired after this week, maybe not physical, but psychical definitely, and I just need a little break and peace for the weekend! So I told her and she get angry, even though she didn't show it, and now I'm disappointed by myself cause I don't have the right to refuse and escape from this work! I'm going to live in this place and I'm not going to help my family tomorrow only because I need a break! I'm such a fool! I hate when I disappoint a relative, I'm so stupid, DAMN IT!! And the truth is I don't want to go (GOD, I don't want to go whenever mum is asking me, but I always do) but it's kinda inept that I'm not going tomorrow and my mum is angry at me.. I hate myself right now and I'm sorry if you couldn't understand what I wrote, but when I'm angry I'm talking and writing AND thinking bullshits.

144ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пет Мар 23, 2012 4:10 pm

chockypedia

shapeshifter

Well, I'm not really good at giving advice and cheering up, but I'm sure everything will be alright and you'll make the things up between you and your mom. I have fights with my mom almost everyday (nah, normal things like 'why you still haven't washed the dishes', but my mom screams a lot when she's angry and it's kinda creepy le grin) but a few hours later it's like nothing has happened.
Oh, idk.

145ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пет Мар 23, 2012 4:14 pm

everlark

everlark

Idk either. le grin
Yeah, everything will be okay after a few hours but at the moment I feel like trash.Big and stinky one.

146ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Мар 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Raindrop.

Have you noticed how we only write in the forum during the weekend? le grin

147ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Мар 24, 2012 5:43 pm

chockypedia

shapeshifter

And on Mondays ^^

148ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Мар 24, 2012 6:47 pm

everlark

everlark

And how I'm in the forum all the time? le grin cat emoticon

149ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Мар 24, 2012 6:52 pm

chockypedia

shapeshifter

le grin

By the way, I just watched THG bee The quality was bad, but OMG Peeta!
Oh, and Katniss and Cinna should marry! le grin

150ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 6 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Мар 24, 2012 7:24 pm

everlark

everlark

I saw it in zamunda, but I didn't want to watch it, because of the quality.I want to watch it with good one, so I have to wait until I get money. -.-
Ohh they're so cute, Cinna is the best. <3

Sponsored content

Върнете се в началото  Съобщение [Страница 6 от 7]

Иди на страница : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Права за този форум:
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите