may the odds be ever in your favour
Добре дошли в българския форум за поредицата на Сюзан Колинс "Игрите на глада"! Пожелаваме ви приятно прекарване тук и нека шансовете да са винаги на ваша страна!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Добре дошли в българския форум за поредицата на Сюзан Колинс "Игрите на глада"! Пожелаваме ви приятно прекарване тук и нека шансовете да са винаги на ваша страна!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Светът ще гледа.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3

4 posters

Иди на страница : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Съобщение [Страница 3 от 7]

51ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Raindrop.

Well, who doesn't like watching boys. Handsome boys, funny boys, half-naked boys le grin
Sadly, I fall in love quite easily. Okay, not love, but... Yeah.

52ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 3:13 pm

chockypedia

shapeshifter

Same here! I notice every sign, every look, and I always get it wrong. And even though I know nothing's gonna happen, I can't stop. ;d
Plus, I don't make the first step, I just stay and watch le grin

http://chocolatereflections.blogspot.com/

53ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 3:38 pm

everlark

everlark

It's very addictive. le grin I can't stop watching. le grin
Oh, it's sooo cool to make the first step, it's also quite better. le grin

54ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Raindrop.

I made the first step once. Broke up with him in a week... Didn't even kiss because he was sick and I don't know what.

55ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Фев 26, 2012 9:47 am

everlark

everlark

This is not good. le grin

56ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Фев 26, 2012 12:06 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

I never make the first step. I bet that nobody of the guys I ever liked knew of that :[

ps: if you know any THG fans, can you give them the link to the forum so they can sign if they want to? it would be great (:

https://hungergamesbg.bulgarianforum.net

57ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Фев 26, 2012 12:59 pm

everlark

everlark

But sometimes the boys prefer to stay and watch and a lot of my friends do this, I can't understand them. (I mean friends, who are boys). le grin I couldn't believe it when one friend of mine told me "I'm a little ashamed, I can't do this".I was trying to make him go to the girl he likes and tell her he likes her but he didn't want to listen.
Boys, what do you expect? le grin

Actually I was just thinkin to promote it, I know a lot of forums and sites where I can do that. cat emoticon

58ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Фев 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Raindrop.

Hello again (: I was thinking about promoting it too, yesterday. I am trying to make a friend of mine get sucked into THG so I guess she might join us at some point..

59ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Фев 26, 2012 3:26 pm

everlark

everlark

Oooooh come oooonnnn, why can't I make my friends read? They're all book-haters.And I'm a book-haters-hater.

60ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Фев 26, 2012 3:30 pm

Raindrop.

Really? That's weird. I know that a lot of people from my generation hate reading and think it's stupid but I just don't understand them. Reading is the best thing after traveling, maybe even better.

61ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Фев 26, 2012 3:34 pm

everlark

everlark

Reading is not the best thing, it's the most wonderful thing ever and I can't understand my friends too.They care only about fashion, make-up and stupid things like these, they're just.. I don't know xD

62ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Фев 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Raindrop.

Let's hope it's just a stage, not a permanent thing... What's your fave book?

63ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Фев 26, 2012 3:44 pm

everlark

everlark

Well, yeah, but still...

Uhm Hunger Games is my most favourite book but I have other, which are my favourite too.. I love a lot of books.And you?

64ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Фев 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Raindrop.

Harry Potter ^^ A common answer, I know, but it was really my childhood, so... Yeah, I love THG and many more, mainly fantasy books.

65ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Фев 26, 2012 4:02 pm

everlark

everlark

No, it's not common at all ^^ Oh Harry Potter is a great book. <3 I love this - books, which people have grown up with. cat emoticon When I was little, I haven't read fantasy or such, I've always read books for little kids like Grimm and I didn't know about this kind of things - PH or good read or what to read.. I mean, I was a kid, I've read only fairytales. le grin

66ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Фев 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Raindrop.

My brother was a fan then and when he was reading the third book, I started the first (I was 7 or so...), I started watching the movies.. And it was really like... The most magical thing in my life. To be honest, I am still waiting for my Hogwarts letter le grin The HP generation is like a huge family all over the world. It's... I can't even find a word (:
PS: Sorry for rambling about it but I can go on for hours when it comes to HP...

67ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Фев 26, 2012 4:19 pm

everlark

everlark

Don't worry, everyone knows how it is when you talk about something you love. le grin
I haven't been part of families like this, but I guess it's kinda cool. ^^
I don't know, I have only one family and nothing else hurts. le grin
I actually haven't get used to this kind of things - people all over the world, who are fans of one thing and they're like... supporting?.. that thing so much that they're supporting each other.. wtf le grin.. so I'm always fangirling alone. le grin

68ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Фев 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Raindrop.

I guess you are familiar with tumblr? Or not? Because there.. We are all a family, it doesn't matter if we love the same stuff or follow the same TV shows... The people are very creative and fun, at least the ones I follow there.

69ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Нед Фев 26, 2012 4:33 pm

everlark

everlark

Well I stay at tumblr and I have a lot of posts there but I guess it's not just about the registration, it's about to get close to people and I'm not very popular there, so how can we be family when people don't know I exist? le grin I'm just kidding, I understood you. le grin However, tomorrow it's time for school and probably my so called (by my brother) "2nd family" will be very, very hospitable and pleased to meet each other. le grin

70ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пон Фев 27, 2012 8:43 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

Hey everyone :) How was your day?

71ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пон Фев 27, 2012 8:51 pm

everlark

everlark

My day was quite strange, for first time in my life my english classes was not that boring like always. le grin
And what about your day? ^^

72ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пон Фев 27, 2012 8:55 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

My day was okay ^^ I had a Math exam today and I'm unsure of how I did. I read in the 'Guess what the next person is doing' topic you had an exam today, too, what was yours about?

73ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пон Фев 27, 2012 9:24 pm

everlark

everlark

Math, like yours and it was just awful! le grin All the time we were trying to guess the answers and the teacher was about to chevy me out of the classroom but, thanks to one friend, she didn't and we continued to prompt.. it was crazy. le grin And all the time actually it was kinda funny cause we were asking each other questions about the test and nobody knew the right answer.. we're not good in algebra. le grin

But I wish you luck with your exam. cat emoticon

74ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пон Фев 27, 2012 9:31 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

I've never even tried cheating on a Math exam, my teacher is horrible. Thanks, I hope you get a good grade, too fangirling
Did anything else interesting happen? My friends finally realised how much I used the phrase 'like' ('And I was like', 'He was like', etc) and they were kidding with me all day. xD

75ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 3 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Пон Фев 27, 2012 10:09 pm

everlark

everlark

Thanks cat emoticon
Hah well, everybody has a word or a phrase, which they use a lot, so... le grin
Nothing interesting happened actually but I'm sure that in the end of the week there'll be a loooooot of bloopers. le grin
And something funny in your day? ^^

Sponsored content

Върнете се в началото  Съобщение [Страница 3 от 7]

Иди на страница : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Права за този форум:
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите