may the odds be ever in your favour
Добре дошли в българския форум за поредицата на Сюзан Колинс "Игрите на глада"! Пожелаваме ви приятно прекарване тук и нека шансовете да са винаги на ваша страна!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Добре дошли в българския форум за поредицата на Сюзан Колинс "Игрите на глада"! Пожелаваме ви приятно прекарване тук и нека шансовете да са винаги на ваша страна!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Светът ще гледа.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3

4 posters

Иди на страница : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Съобщение [Страница 2 от 7]

26ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 10:07 am

Raindrop.

Hello there (: I love that topic already. Seems like I'm not the only one who loves talking in English even though I am not a native speaker... I hope I'm not disrupting your discussion too much.

27ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 10:12 am

chockypedia

shapeshifter

Nah, we all do ^^ I talk in English with my BFF all the time even though my pronunication is incredibly weird le grin

http://chocolatereflections.blogspot.com/

28ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 10:26 am

Raindrop.

I thought me and my best friend were the only ones who did that le grin
Is it weird I haven't read the third book yet? I just finished the second, actually, because I order them in English from this website that ships internationally for free... And I can't wait, but it's gonna be at least two more weeks until I read Mockingjay..

29ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 10:30 am

chockypedia

shapeshifter

Oh, it's not weird... I guess? le grin
It's worth the wait, you will love it! And try to avoid the spoilers here le grin

Последната промяна е направена от chockypedia на Съб Фев 25, 2012 10:37 am; мнението е било променяно общо 1 път

30ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 10:37 am

Raindrop.

I tried not to read what you guys have written in that topic because I don't want to ruin it for myself but then again... 2 WEEKS! I'm not gonna survive it xD

31ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 11:39 am

everlark

everlark

I'm sorry for the spoilers guys, but if we were hiding them, then the whole chat and posts will look like this:

Spoiler:

and nothing else xD But if you want to, I'll put each of my posts in spoiler, it's not a problem. le grin

Raindrop. you'll love the 3rd book, it's different from the 1st and the 2nd one, but just like them - it's amazing. cat emoticon

32ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 12:10 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

everlark - Personally I don't think it's necceserily to be in two parts. The book is like 400 pages, I'm sure they can fit the important parts in two hours and a half, but I don't complain le grin Maybe they should end the first part with something dramatic like the one you mentioned?

Raindrop. - from which site you ordered the books? :] And you definitely should avoid spoilers, a lot of unexpected stuff happen wink

And I'm wondering if I'm the only one who is super excited for the soundtrack?

https://hungergamesbg.bulgarianforum.net

33ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 12:45 pm

Raindrop.

Guys, don't worry about me reading some spoilers, I will try to avoid them, you don't have to hide them.
The site is called The Book Depository, the prices are very good and they also deliver on time.

34ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 12:51 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

Thanks, my friend mentioned that site a few days ago but I forgot the name (:
I personally love spoilers, but the books are much more interesting when you don't know anything. I got spoiled for the rule change in the first book (sigh, Wikipedia) and it would have been much more interesting for me if I didn't read what happens. ^^

35ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 12:58 pm

everlark

everlark

mims ~, For me is however, no mather if there are going to be 2 parts or not, it's going to be awesome anyway.

Oh, The Book Depository is the site, which I'm using to buy books from! le grin It's amazing and the people there are very discrete.They're never going to play possum with you or something like that.
But you don't have to wait 2 weeks Dessi, the books I order come in Bulgaria for a week or less.

36ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 1:03 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

I would love to order some books, but I first have to check if they have so of the book I want at the bookstore in the mall. (This is why I still haven't ordered The Tribute Guide and The Official Illustrated Movie Companion yet.)

37ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 1:08 pm

Raindrop.

I usually wait 2 weeks or so. THG arrived in a week and a half, and then Catching Fire- in 2 weeks exactly, so... But it's an awesome site, I'm so happy I can buy books in English that don't cost half a million.

38ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 1:10 pm

everlark

everlark

Huh, I wanted to order them to but they were not in stock, so I couldn't.And I have to put money into my mom's credit card. le grin She was so suprised when I told her "Hey mum, do you have a credit card? I need it."

Yes, the best of BD is that the delivery is free.. but I have the books in BG so I probably am not going to order them in english.

39ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Raindrop.

I prefer reading books in the language they were written in. If, of course, I know it le grin So it helps me a lot.

40ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 1:42 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

Me too. I love the connection author-reader, and not author-translator-reader. And plus some translations sound ridiculous.

41ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 1:49 pm

everlark

everlark

That is true, in one of my books which is in English the whole page was horribly written o.O

42ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 1:59 pm

Raindrop.

Yep... What can you do..
Okay, I'm gonna ask you about love and stuff, because I'm terribly lonely right now and I'm living through other people's/character's emotions xD

43ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 2:00 pm

everlark

everlark

Uhm.. okay le grin

44ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 2:01 pm

Raindrop.

So.. Boyfriend/girlfriend/crush/fiancé/etc.?

45ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 2:04 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

Well, except my love for fictional characters and celebrities, I don't really have a crush. le grin

46ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 2:08 pm

Raindrop.

My crush is... The most perfect human being, I'm not even joking.. But everybody loves him. And he's 3 years older than me so that's sort of a problem..

47ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 2:14 pm

chockypedia

shapeshifter

mims ~ написа:Well, except my love for fictional characters and celebrities, I don't really have a crush. le grin

ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Penguin845453

+ a guy who thinks that I'm his cousin le grin
And he's 4 years older than me, but when I remember that 12 years old girls from my school hang out with seniors... my problem is not that big laughing

Последната промяна е направена от chockypedia на Съб Фев 25, 2012 2:17 pm; мнението е било променяно общо 1 път

48ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 2:15 pm

mims ~

mims ~
smooth criminal
smooth criminal

Btw my first crush ever is a copy of Peeta, I realized that two weeks ago. le grin

49ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Raindrop.

I've never had a crush that could compare to a character. Except to characters who are assholes.

50ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC, it's easy as 1,2,3 Съб Фев 25, 2012 2:29 pm

everlark

everlark

Oh, love crushes... I actually had never have a crush on someone.I can talk about boys ALL the time, you know le grin (handsome boy I saw yesterday, the guy in the cafe, the one who is always taking the same bus as I do) but still - I don't fall inlove easy or anything else. le grin

I remember that before - I don't know, a year ago? - one friend says that boys are toys, they're just something to watch at and I thought she was crazy because she was the one that only a day before that she told me that she's falling inlove with some guy in our school. le grin And.. since then I always watch at the boys like something I can admire on.I mean... I'm not like a boy-hater or some of those girls who always say that men are not worth it, but I prefer only watching at guys.You know... if he is handsome, cool, not cool and things like that. le grin

Sponsored content

Върнете се в началото  Съобщение [Страница 2 от 7]

Иди на страница : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Права за този форум:
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите